Are you creative and well organized?
Do you enjoy helping people learn and attain knowledge?
Do you consider yourself an effective communicator and striving for personal growth individual?
Then you should join the BRITANICA Community!
We believe that the secret to happiness is to serve others. Our sole purpose is to make a difference in students’ lives. We challenge ourselves every day to go the extra mile when teaching.
We have developed innovative academic programs that support the new teachers and help them grow into confident professionals.
As an English teacher you would be responsible for:
• Building trusting relationships with students, parents and other staff members
• Organizing classroom presentations, activities and coursework
• Providing feedback based on observation of classroom behaviour and results
• Keeping a record of students’ attendance and grades in our academic software
• Collaborating with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
To be successful in this position you would need to:
• be enthusiastic about teaching;
• have excellent communication skills;
• have superior listening skills;
• be friendly and approachable and be able to work in a team;
• be responsible and highly organised;
• be creative and energetic;
We would be happy to offer:
• Full time position – 40 hours a week (standard employment contract);
• Working with the latest and most modern methods;
• Training and career development opportunities;
• Attractive salary and social benefit package;
• A referral program.
Join our team of Educational Leaders and help BRITANICA grow into an even stronger Educational Community. It is up to you to make a difference!
Please send us your CV at e-mail: email@example.com
or contact us at 024 6666 72