Careers is a journal which is a product of the Center for Career Development at Konstantin Preslavsky University of Shumen. Its main goal is to provide a platform for the scientific achievements of prominent authors working in the thematic fields which are in the focus of our Center.
Main fields of interest:
- Study of the labor market, unemployment, economy by economic activities;
- Problems related to educational marketing, career guidance, career counseling;
- Analysis of the realization of Shumen university graduates;
- Main challenges to the relationship „training – business“;
- Providing a „scientific forum“ for prominent business professionals;
- Presenting prominent or famous business people who have graduated the University of Shumen.
Publication languages: Bulgarian and English.
Frequency: 1 or 2 issues / year
Format: All publications are published in electronic form, on the website of the Center for Career Development at the University of Shumen.
The magazine is international: authors from all over the world are welcome submit their research for publication.
The magazine has its own ISSN: 2815-2786
Reviewing process: Each material is reviewed by two independent reviewers and is attributted its own unique DOI code.
Who can publish with us: Our authors can be: researchers, representatives of state administration, professors at universities and colleges, representatives of political parties, doctoral students, representatives of non-governmental organizations, BA and MA students, representatives of civil society. Each author bears sole responsibility for their publication.
Ethics: The editors of the journal may reject without review any material that is unsuitable for publication in the journal. Reviewers provide their objective opinion on the suitability of a material for publication. Each positively assessed paper is then published. Upon its submission every paper is checked for plagiarism.
SUBMIT YOUR MATERIALS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAMPLE FORMATTING OF THE MATERIAL DOWNLOAD HERE